dimanche 28 juillet 2013

Paris 1 : Basilique Sacré-Coeur










Bonjour !
Welcome to day one of my trip to Paris ! The first day, I went to Montmartre to see the Basilique Sacré-Coeur. The place was wonderful because you have a whole view of Paris. As a guy was yelling " NO PICTURES!" at all the tourists, I couldn't take any pictures of the inside of the Basilique. But here are the pictures that my best friend took outside. My outfit is very simple and light and I am probably looking a bit chubby lol :) Anyways, hope you enjoy and stay around for day 2 in Champs Elysées ;)

Lots of love,
xxx


Lace top from H&M - Shorts from H&M
Gold watch from CASIO - Sandals from Zalando.com

3 commentaires:

  1. Paris is so beautiful... Loved your watch..
    m on instagram now, lets follow each other there..
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful photos!
    Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC and Bloglovin =)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is very great post! I love your blog :)
    Wanna follow each other with bloglovin and fb page?
    Please let me know, I'll so glad if we can do this <3

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

J'apprécie et lis tous vos commentaire ! Je réponds à chacun d'entre eux.
Très bonne journée à vous, bises :)

I appreciate and read all your comments ! I respond to every single one of them.
Have a lovely day, kisses :)